ProInsert reduces the risk for recontamination when retrieving the sperm pellet and cuts the time for sperm preparation by half.
5 one patient kits
During preparation of sperm from a semen sample using a density gradient separation, ProInsert facilitates gradient preparation and pellet retrieval, reduces the risk of recontamination during retrieval of sperm pellet, and reduces the time for completing a density gradient preparation of a semen sample, including sperm retrieval, by almost half. Recommended for use with Nidacon products. See comparison table in leaflet for time savings.
- The outer chamber of the ProInsert is used for the preparation of the density gradient.
- The central channel is only used for retrieving the sperm pellet using the pipette supplied, and should never come in contact with the semen sample
- Easy to use.
- Supplied with optimized tubes and pipettes.
- Designed for use with PureSperm products.
- Well documented safety benefits.
- Gamma sterilized and mouse embryo tested (MEA).
Storage and Stability
Precautions and warnings
SDS – View PDF
Product insert (latest version) – View PDF EU/Rest of the world or View PDF US
For other languages, contact Nidacon
Elimination of bacteria from human semen during sperm preparation using density gradient centrifugation with a novel tube insert
J. Fourie, N. Loskutoff & C. Huyser
Andrologia accepted 2011, June 13
I have a very viscous sample; will it go through the ProInsert?
It will go through but you can improve the outcome by treating your viscous sample with PureSperm Buffer before use. Dilute your sample with PureSperm Buffer 1+3 incubate in 37°C for 15-30 minutes, mix and it’s ready for the density gradient preparation. You can find more information on our website.